If you are in Saskatoon, or surrounding area, and recently charged with a drug-related offense, then you need an educated lawyer to prepare your defence.
The punishments for anyone who contravene the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act are severe and depending on the nature of the charge, can range from a fine or short period of imprisonment to longer terms of imprisonment, including life imprisonment.
Wardell Gillis has the legal attorney team prepared to protect your reputation and your civil rights when you have been accused of any of the following drug-related crimes:
- Possession of drug paraphernalia;
- Possession of precursor (used to manufacture meth, ecstasy, etc.);
- Cultivating drugs, drug manufacturing, and production charges (marijuana grow-ops, meth labs, etc.);
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking; and
- Cross-border importation of drugs.
At Wardell Gillis, our lawyers have defended Saskatoon-area clients charged with illegally possessing substances ranging from cocaine and ecstasy, to oxycontin and illegal prescription drugs. We can help you deal with your drug possession charges.
Contact Us Today
If you are in the Saskatoon area and you, or your loved ones, have been charged with drug possession, you must act instantly to secure proper counsel—not only to protect your rights, but also to defend your future. You need experienced legal assistance to represent your interests—you need Wardell Gillis.